SECONDS STOCK - COSMETIC DAMAGE, GLUE MARKS ON THE LOWER INTERIOR PART OF THE WINDER (SEE PHOTOS 2 & 3)
DOES NOT IMPACT ON FUNCTIONALITY. MOTORS ARE STILL COVERED BY OUR 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
SECONDS STOCK DOES NOT COME IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ITEMS ARE SECURELY WRAPPED AND BOXED FOR MAILING.
This automatic watch winder box keeps your automatic watches wound and ready to wear. This box has the capacity for 6 watches on the 6 winding rotors.
- Weight: 7.46kg
- Dimensions: 36 x 21 x 30 cm OR 14.2 x 8.3 x 12 in (LxWxH)
- Fit most Watches: Fits any bracelet and strap sizes.
- The maximum watch case diameter is 70mm (2.8 inches)
- Door Lock: Prevents unwanted access
- Super quiet Premium Japanese Motor
- There are nine pre-programmed TPD settings available which can be activated by tapping the TPD button: 360 - 670 - 860 - 960 - 1080 - 1200 - 1440 - 1800 - 2180.
- Each rotor can be programmed individually
- Has an interior backlight
- High Gloss Piano finish
- Material: High-quality timber
- Exterior: Wood
- Interior: Velvet
- Power supply: Using the included AC/DC adaptor
- Watches are not included
Cushion size - 75 x 66 x 35 mm
The wrist size of the watch cushion is 18.5 CM -22 CM
Our winder cushions are designed to fit 95% of watch sizes. If you find your watch too small to fit, you could try leaving the clasp open. If you find your watch too large to fit comfortably, use fabric/foam inserts to pad the back of the watch.
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor that will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on the movement (calibre) used. When your timepiece stops, you must reset the time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to wear!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.