SECONDS STOCK - COSMETIC DAMAGE, SCRATCHES ON THE GLASS LID (SEE PHOTO #2)
DOES NOT IMPACT ON FUNCTIONALITY. MOTORS ARE STILL COVERED BY OUR 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
SECONDS STOCK DOES NOT COME IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ITEMS ARE SECURELY WRAPPED AND BOXED FOR MAILING.
This BLAQ automatic watch winder box keeps your automatic watches wound and ready to wear. This box has the capacity for 4 watches on the two winding rotors. Perfect for up to 42mm watch diameter.
- Sustainable: 100% natural bamboo shell + metal frame. Moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, mildew-proof.
- Handcrafted: 100% handmade, strict selection of materials, 12-layer painting process. Use acrylic glass and environmental protection piano painting. Smooth, strong, and durable. That is a work of art.
- Super quiet and long-lasting Japanese motor
- It can be powered by the included power cable (100-240V) OR if there is no PowerPoint nearby with 2 x AA Size batteries (not included).
- Covered with a 2-year warranty
- Has adjustable cushions to suit different watch sizes
- Cushion size - Outer (large) 70 x 48 x 34 mm / Inner (small) 60 x 35 x 34 mm
- Dimensions: 33 x 18.8 x 18cm OR 13 x 7.4 x 7.1in (LxWxH)
- Weight: 2.48kg
- The BLAQ watch winders have a wrist size watch cushions of 16cm - 19cm
The watch pillow has a removable outer sleeve to allow adjustment to suit most watch bands. Our winder cushions are designed to fit 95% of watch sizes. If you find your watch too small to fit, you could try leaving the clasp open. If you find your watch too large to fit comfortably, use fabric/foam inserts to pad the back of the watch
This box has four pre-programmed rotation modes that accommodate most automatic watches and allows you to easily set up and use the watch winder:
1. Clockwise 1100 TPD (turns per day) - Turns 3 minutes clockwise and then rests for 28 minutes, then repeats.
2. Counter-clockwise 1100 TPD (turns per day) - Turns 3 minutes counter-clockwise and then rests for 28 minutes, then repeats.
3. Bi-Directional (short quick charging) - Turns 3 minutes clockwise and rests for 10 minutes then turns 3 minutes counter-clockwise and rests for 10 minutes, then repeats.
4. Bi-Directional (recommended for most watches) - turns clockwise for 10 minutes then turns counter-clockwise for 10 minutes. This cycle will continue for 1 hour then will rest for 4 hours, then repeat.