SECONDS STOCK - COSMETIC DAMAGE, SCRATCHES ON THE GLASS AND BOX, WINDER IS IN OLD MODEL (SEE PHOTO 2 - 4)
DOES NOT IMPACT ON FUNCTIONALITY. MOTORS ARE STILL COVERED BY OUR 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
SECONDS STOCK DOES NOT COME IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ITEMS ARE SECURELY WRAPPED AND BOXED FOR MAILING.
This mechanical box keeps your automatic watches wound and ready to wear. Cuffed watch winders for 6+6 watches.
- This box has a capacity for 6 watches on a winding rotor and storage space for an additional 6 watches.
- Powered by the included power cable (100-240V) and you can control the winding program using the knob control.
- This can also be powered by 3 x D-size (1.5 V) batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 22cm OR 17 x 10 x 9in (LxWxH)
- Weight: 6.72kg
Cushion size - 55 x 62 x 39 mm
- Watch Winder Pillows are 5.8cm wide x 6.4cm high
- Watch Storage Pillows are 4.2cm wide x 7cm high
You can program this winder using its knob control. There are 4 pre-programmed winding and rotation modes available for easy use.
OFF: no rotation
Mode 1: Clockwise - Turns 6 minutes clockwise and then rests for 30 minutes, then repeats (Approx 1200 TPD)
Mode 2: Counter-Clockwise - Turns 6 minutes counterclockwise and then rests for 30 minutes, then repeats (Approx 1200 TPD)
Mode 3: Quick charge Bi-Directional - Turns counterclockwise for 20 minutes then rests for 10 minutes, then turns clockwise for 20 minutes then rests for 10 minutes (Approx 7860 TPD)
- Recommended for short quick charging
Mode 4: Bi-Directional - turns clockwise for 6 minutes, then rests for 30 minutes, turns counter-clockwise for 6 minutes then rests for 30 minutes, then repeats (Approx 1200 TPD)
- Recommended for most watches
Has a tempered glass window and a Super quiet Premium Japanese Motor, with a 2-year warranty. These are perfect for the bedside or in the wardrobe and make an excellent gift for the watch enthusiast.
The wrist size of the watch cushion is 16 CM -21 CM
Our winder cushions are designed to fit 95% of watch sizes. If you find your watch too small to fit, you could try leaving the clasp open. If you find your watch too large to fit comfortably, use fabric/foam inserts to pad the back of the watch.